Casa Karibu is a spacious, contemporary villa surrounded by an acre of mature garden, situated in the foothills of the Sierra de Mijas mountain range. It is positioned in a peaceful, elevated location with uninterrupted panoramic views of the countryside, mountains and the Mediterranean Sea.
Casa Karibu has been a family home for over 35 years that has recently been renovated and re-decorated to a high standard. Its layout makes it an excellent choice for two families, offering privacy and space. Central within the villa is a very large, open plan, split-level double lounge and dining area with a large terrace that extends the full front of the property. There are two spacious double en-suite bedrooms (master bedroom with separate dressing room and terrace access), a modern, well-equipped kitchen opening into the dining area, a childrens’ room with bunk-beds sleeping 3, a separate shower/wc and downstairsare two double bedrooms with a shared bathroom and access to the garden, patio and pool area.
Casa Karibu is a perfect choice for your family holiday.
- Sleeps 11 - 4 double bedrooms + 1 children’s room(sleeps 3)
- 4 bathrooms - 2 en-suite, 1 shared, 1 guest bathroom with shower
- 2 open-plan lounges
- Dining room - seating 8 comfortably
- Well-equipped kitchen with seating for 4/6
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor terrace dining table for 12
- 3 further outdoor seating areas
- Large, 4 burner gas BBQ
- Private, off-road and secure parking
- WiFi ADSL internet access
- Fully Air Conditioned providing heating in the winter
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Weekly cleaning service
- Cot and highchair available
- Alhaurin Golf - 5 minutes by car
- Alhaurin Country Club (horse riding & tennis) - 10 minutes by car
- Mijas Golf – 20 mins by car
- Mijas Pueblo - 7 minutes by car
- Fuengirola beaches 20 minutes by car
- Malaga airport - 30/35 minutes
|Address: Camino de Valtocado, 29650 Mijas, Málaga, España|
|Latitude/Longitude: 36.59925156852647 / -4.679131651573243|
|Nearest airport||Malaga Airport||35 minutes|
|Nearest beach||Fuengirola||20 minutes|
|Nearest supermarket||Supermarket||7 km|
Mijas is a town and municipality in the province of Málaga, in Andalusia, southern Spain. It is a typically Andalusian white-washed village located at a mountain side about 450 m above mean sea level, in the heart of the Costa del Sol region. There are some local history museums and many souvenir shops, Mijas also has seven golf courses (four more are under construction) including La Cala Resort, the biggest golf resort in Spain.
The municipality includes:
Mijas Pueblo (the hillside village)
Mijas Costa (main commercial and residential area adjacent to (but not strictly part of) Fuengirola
La Cala de Mijas (separate village and small resort by the sea to the west)
Las Lagunas (largely suburban and mixed commercial to the north of Fuengirola).
Economy is mostly based on tourism.
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||180€ - 360€||1,260€ - 2,520€||-||7 Nights||-|
|01-Sep-2018 - 30-Sep-2018 Mid Season||250€||-||1,750€||-||7 Nights||-|
|01-Oct-2018 - 30-Nov-2018 Mid Season||200€||-||1,400€||-||7 Nights||-|
|Addon type||Price||Charge type|
|Baby Cot and High Chair||Optional||-||One time|